WMPJ attorneys understand that navigating the legal requirements following the death of a loved one can be a difficult process.
Both probate estate administration and trust administration involve the legal transfer of assets after a person has passed away.
We provide representation to executors, trustees, beneficiaries, and heirs in connection with all aspects of probate and trust administration, including:
- Preparing and filing pleadings with the probate court
- Publishing necessary notices
- Preparing necessary tax returns
- Planning for payment of all estate or death taxes
- Assisting with the inventory and accounting of assets and debts
Our attorneys are experienced with assisting families and loved ones through the legal complexities of both probate and trust administration.